Skip to main content

How I fell in love with Nike+ run club

 Run 5k everyday...

<span>Photo by <a href="https://unsplash.com/@kristianegelund?utm_source=unsplash&amp;utm_medium=referral&amp;utm_content=creditCopyText">Kristian Egelund</a> on <a href="https://unsplash.com/s/photos/running?utm_source=unsplash&amp;utm_medium=referral&amp;utm_content=creditCopyText">Unsplash</a></span>


Previous week I turned 20. Yeah, I know what you are thinking. Aging frightens me the same as those in the early '20s. After my birthday eve, I started panicking about getting old and I got my nerves. Somehow I managed to sleep that day. The next morning when I rose from the bed, I heard those fearing sound from my knee joints. This further frightens me. So I started watching videos on longevity. Running is the only tip common in all the videos. Then I surfed google and got to know about NRC.

Do shoes have mileage?



After adding my running shoes in NRC, it shows how many miles to go with these pairs. Only after NRC i got to know that shoes have mileage(LOL).

.   .   .   .   .   .

Recent studies on a handful of running research finds suggests that people who run, even just once a week or month, have 27 percent lower risk of premature death.

.   .   .   .   .   .   . 

 

Here starts the beautiful story

Every day, NRC wakes me up by tintinnabulation. It never tolerates if i skip my daily streaks. So I get ready and my shoes on sharp 6 AM. Also, it catches me if I cheat.

In front of others

I know NRC never let me down in front of my friends. It always tries to keep me in shape even though i ignore its notification. Even after uninstallation, it mails me. Seems NRC also loves me. Those girls who ignored me previously now started texting back, credits to NRC. Whenever I post my daily streaks, people would ask, how am I doing this? It makes me feel energetic and my brain secretes more dopamine that helps me run further.

Connects me with other runners


NRC helped me in building a running tribe that inspires me to stay motivated. Nike taught me that running truly is about the journey, not the destination. Having a team that travels the same journey as you is a great way to keep yourself accountable on the " less exciting " running days. NRC creates inspiration. As I used to see challenge boards that motivates me to stay on top, But Nike never leaves it there. It mocks you wherever you don't run. 



I have never thought that this running tribe would turn into a family but Nike+ Run Club made it possible. After running, we used to visit a coffee corner and have a fabulous time there. 

.   .   .   .   .   .
if it doesn't challenge you, it won't change you
.   .   .   .   .   .

Small gifts!

I run daily because of those small achievement sticker that Nike gives me. I love that. As babies expects toffees whenever their mother returns home after work, like the same I would also expects those stickers from NRC.

.   .   .   .   .   .   .

I wanted to confess which I may not verbally say but, I can at least express it through my words. I love you NIKE+ RUN CLUB. You have changed my life completely and gave a new meaning to my life. I can't imagine a day without you NRC. I love you so much!

.   .   .   .   .   .   .

the end

 follow us on facebook

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How china became so powerful

the world's factory   Back in old days, this part of the world used to be the economic super power of the planet. The dynasties discovered everything from compass, from printing to making paper, gunpowder. They would make huge expeditions around the globe. This is China, the middle kingdom, right next to India. Around the 1800's that's where it started changing. In Europe and the US, a major revolution started taking place(science, machines, weapons, industries). With the new power these countries started to expand to take over large parts of land. China remained a great civilisation, as the west started showing up, knocking on China’s door with their big guns. China couldn’t compete with the large fire power. So China compromised them with their lands(HONG KONG). The industrial revolution didn’t start in the same way as it did in the west. And in the middle of 1800, China stood in its massive decline. The situation got even worse when it’s neighbour Japan invaded. China’s ...

french colonies present day

France borders eight countries. But actually, it borders more than eight countries. And in fact, its longest border isn't even the one with Belgium or the one with Spain. It is the one with Brazil. What is going on here? We know only one version of France that is the l'hexagon. It is also called the La France Metropole. It is the mainland of France. It is the France you probably think of when you think of France in Europe. But there is another France, it is called France d'outre-mer, or the Overseas France. Overseas French accounts for almost 20% of all French land. And a whopping 97% of its ocean territory, nearly 3 million French citizens live here. The Overseas France is peculiar. France d’outre-mer includes far-flung tropical islands, remote archipelagos with penguins, and weird-looking, uninhabited atolls around the world. There is lobster fishing, scientific research, nuclear weapons testing, and military exercises. And the mind-blowing fact is that Overseas France is...

Why are petrol prices hiking?

  In many areas of Rajasthan and Madhya Pradesh, the price has exceeded rupees 100/litre. In many other cities, it is near the range of rupees 90/litre. Why are fuel prices changing so frequently? Why are petrol and diesel prices climbing up every day in our country? How much does the global crude oil price impact the domestic petrol price? C’mon let’s understand in depth.  Deregulation of prices In today’s time, the government in our country uses the dynamic pricing system to decide the price of petrol and diesel. The wat crude oil prices fluctuates in the global market similarly, petrol price fluctuates in the country. So, you can say it is deregulated. This is to say the government is not directly controlling the price of petrol. Rather the global market is controlling what should be the price of petrol. Reading this, A lot of questions will come up in your mind. I will answer those questions slowly. But historically, it wasn’t always so. Many years ago, the price of diesel...